History Haunts Cleveland Ghost Tour
"History Haunts Cleveland Ghost Tour" -- 2013
History: Established in 1999, Haunted Cleveland Ghost Tours TM has been giving Cleve- landers an eerie look into the fascinating and macabre world surrounding Cleveland's violent history and disasters. It's our 15th haunted season!
FEATURED: We will explore Cleveland's deadly disasters and examine the possibility of a Cleveland Curse.
1. Explore the neighbor- hood where homes and businesses were engulfed Before it was over the neighborhood suffered the loss of 79 homes, 2 factories, 217 vehicles, and claimed 130 victims. What's more, over half the victims were unable to be identified due to the
severity of their wounds.
2. Explore a haunted railway car that claimed the life of 27 passengers 70 years ago. But, their spirits still haunt and occupy this car.
3. Explore the eerie underground tunnels beneath Public Square. Hear chilling stories of a ghost that still actively roams these dark pasages.
4. Visit the Cleveland Police Museum and meet one of Cleveland's lead- ing experts in crime;; Dr. James Badal. Hear the story of a westside girl who seemed to vanish in air and has never been seen since.
Tour Dates -- 2013
November, 1st thin air and has yet to be Tour Information: tour departs from the
seen or found since.
5. Our signature stop at Franklin Castle to learn first hand why this is one of the most haunted buildings in the country. View rare inside footage of the castle and hear a first hand account of a haunting.
Powerhouse located on the west bank of the Flats, 2000 Sycamore Street, Cleveland, OH promptly at 6:00PM and concludes approxi- mately at 9:45PM.
More: All of our guests are encouraged to dress in vintage clothing as their favorite Hero, Villain, Victim or Zombie. Complimentary drinks & snacks are provided. Please dress...more
Powerhouse at Nautica
Local Number: (216) 2510406
Friday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
General Pricing: 50.00 - 50.00
General Parking: FREE