Harriet Taylor Upton House
This historic site, which was built in 1840 by Henry B Perkins, son of General Simon Perkins, sits along Millionaires' Row in downtown Warren. It features Greek revival architecture and was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1993.
The house later became the home of the women's suffrage leader Harriet Taylor Upton and served as the headquarters for the National American Women's Suffrage Association fromm 1903 until 1905 when it was moved to the west wing of the Trumbull County Courthouse. In 1909 the organization relocated to New York City.
Today this structure is the third oldest surviving house that sits along Millionaires' Row.
380 Mahoning Avenue NW
Local Number: (330) 395-1840
General Information: webmaster@UptonHouse.org
Sunday: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Special Hours: Open first Sunday of each month. Other times by advance request.
Varies by event: 5.00