Historic Victorian C.C. Thompson House
The Thompson house was built in 1876 by C.C. Thompson who was President of the local Thompson Pottery. The house served as the residence of the Thompson Family from 1876-1978. when it became property of the East Liverpool Historical Society. The home is maintained not as a museum but as a "lived in home" to represent it's Victorian heritage and grandeur.
Some of the features include: the high 15' ceilings, original mantels, chandeliers, elaborate period furnishings, and a continuous stairwell that ends at the third floor. A tower that oversees the Ohio River sits above the third floor of the residence.
C. C. Thompson House
300 Walnut Street
East Liverpool, Ohio
Local Number: (330) 386-5964
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Hours: Hours and tours are by appointment only and can be arranged by contacting the listed numbers.
Adults, Children above the age of 10: 2.00
Accepted Forms of Payment