Mull Covered Bridge
The Mull Covered Bridge was built in 1851 by the Henry Mull family to allow safe access for trade to the Mull mill. The bridge was open to traffic until 1962, when the road was diverted and a new bridge was constructed. In 1974 the Mull Covered Bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is currently managed in a cooperative effort by the Sandusky County Commissioners, Sandusky County Engineer, and Sandusky County Park District. It is open to the public everyday from 8:00 a.m. until dark, has a limited parking area, a bench, and descriptive historical marker.
Sandusky County Park District
1515 County Road 9
Local Number: (419) 334-4495
Fax: (419) 334-9508
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Hours: 8 a.m. 'til Dark, Daily, Year-round