End of the Commons General Store is Ohio’s oldest general store located 45 minutes east of Cleveland, in the scenic Amish community of Mesopotamia, Ohio where Geauga, Ashtabula &Trumbull counties meet. We are on the Register of Historic Places and have preserved the building, while maintaining a large display of antiques, dating to the mid 1800’s. Today, the 15,000 square foot retail store is reminiscent of days gone by; one will find a treasure of old fashioned goods, hard to find kitchen gadgets, bulk foods, Amish baked goods, homemade fudge, glass bottle soda pop, gifts & gourmet foods. During the summer months one may find the owners car collection dating from 1914 parked outside.
We provide memories and treats from the past.