Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast
Our Ohio Amish Country Bed and Breakfast is definitely the lodging choice for Nature Lovers! Picture this ...You pull in the driveway to check-in and see horses grazing in the neighboring field. On the way to your room, you catch a glimpse of a Monarch butterflies floating along the flower-lined path and hummingbirds bouncing from flower to flower in the gardens. From the honeysuckle in the private side garden, you see goldfinches land on the water fountain to take a drink.
That evening, as you return from dinner, you‘re greeted by your innkeepers who welcome you to unwind at the evening fire ring located in the middle of the garden. You grab some coffee, hot chocolate or maybe even a glass of wine. As time passes by, you hear the gentle clopping of horse hooves as an Amish buggy passes down the road.
Our Amish Country Inn has standard, deluxe-fireplace, and Jacuzzi-fireplace guest rooms with amenities that will make you feel like you are staying in a 5-star resort! Our homemade breakfasts are made from scratch and we also provide a homemade evening snack. We are the perfect romantic getaway in Ohio, named one of the Top 10 Bed & Breakfasts in the United States by bedandbreakfast.com 2 years in a row! Just 2 miles from Berlin, Ohio in Holmes County.
- Address: 6041 Township Road 310
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
- Phone: Local Number: 3306747608
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.garden-gate.com
Dream Horse Guesthouse (B&B)
Bring pets/horses! Experience a timber frame barn Bed & Breakfast and gift store in the resort area of Lake Pymatuning State Park (NE Ohio). Horseback riding and/or massage by advance reservation. Enjoy comfort, a scrumptious breakfast, gorgeous horse-pastoral views, rustic elegance of a 1920's vintage majestic barn. Endless lake activities plus covered bridge+winery+leaf tours, day trips to major cities, Amish buggies, great shopping (+antiquing), and seasonal festivities abound. This is a quiet retreat, an escape, a romantic hideaway or a perfect home base for outings.
Horse haulers have room for big rigs drive thru, unload safely in pasture. Dutch door box stalls, separate paddocks, divided 7 acre pasture. Wash rack. Enjoy your horses on premises, yards from your B&B room. New fence allows excellent horse viewing. Horses boarded nightly or long term. Guests keep dogs/cats with them, separate from other guest rooms. B&B has air + water purification systems.
- Address: 9532 State Route 7
Kinsman, Ohio 44428
- Phone: Local Number: 3308760428
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://dreamhorseguesthouse.com
Mohican Adventures Campground & Cabins
This scenic campground is nestled on 80 acres of beautifull hills and valleys next to Mohican State Forest with two small ponds stocked for your fishing or swimming enjoyment. RV sites with 30/50 amp electric, water and sewer. Primitive camping for tents in open field or deeply wooded sites. Canoeing, Go-Karts, Mini-golf and Aerial Park within walking distance. Indoor Pool with hot tub, conference center, play grounds, sand volleyball, basketball and more. So Come to Play and Plan to Stay at Mohican Adventures. Within walking distance to Trails End Restaurant, Pizza and Bar that has great food.
- Address: 3058 State Route 3
P.O. Box 119
Loudonville, Ohio 44842
- Phone: Local Number: 419-994-2267
Sauder Village Campground
Our Sauder Village Campground is a beautiful respite in the heart of rural northwest Ohio. Only a brief stroll from the Historic Village, great shopping, bakery, inn and restaurant you'll find our 47-site campground featuring . . .
- Indoor pool, hot tub and game room at the Sauder Heritage Inn available to campers... free of charge!
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Bathhouse with showers, restrooms & laundry facilities.
- Full grading, stone walkways and picnic tables
- Individual fire rings and a group campfire area
- 50 amp hook-ups (adapter plug available to rent)
- Firewood available for $5.00/bundle
- Ice available for $4.00/bag
- Water site to fill tanks for the 11 pull-through sites. Dump station near campground.
- Accessible site for special needs guests - call for availability
- Shuffleboard, lake for fishing and walking path
- Breakfast is available at the Heritage Inn from 6:00 -10:00 AM (small fee for campground guests, payable at the Inn Front Desk).
- Address: 22611 State Route 2
PO Box 235
Archbold, Ohio 43502
- Phone: Reservations: 8005909755
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.saudervillage.org