Sauder Village Campground
Our Sauder Village Campground is a beautiful respite in the heart of rural northwest Ohio. Only a brief stroll from the Historic Village, great shopping, bakery, inn and restaurant you'll find our 47-site campground featuring . . .
- Indoor pool, hot tub and game room at the Sauder Heritage Inn available to campers... free of charge!
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Bathhouse with showers, restrooms & laundry facilities.
- Full grading, stone walkways and picnic tables
- Individual fire rings and a group campfire area
- 50 amp hook-ups (adapter plug available to rent)
- Firewood available for $5.00/bundle
- Ice available for $4.00/bag
- Water site to fill tanks for the 11 pull-through sites. Dump station near campground.
- Accessible site for special needs guests - call for availability
- Shuffleboard, lake for fishing and walking path
- Breakfast is available at the Heritage Inn from 6:00 -10:00 AM (small fee for campground guests, payable at the Inn Front Desk).
22611 State Route 2
PO Box 235
Reservations: (800) 590-9755
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Pets Allowed, Handicapped Accessible, Golf within 2 miles, Lake on-site, Fitness Center on-site, Fishing on-site, Shopping on-site, Wireless Internet Access